Project website: http://tinyurl.com/spider-man-unlimited
- Local Producer on Spider-Man Unlimited (November 2014 – April 2015)
- Associate Producer (July 2014 – November 2014)
- ScrumMaster – managing a 30+ people team; conducting daily Scrum meetings, sprint planning sessions/reviews/retrospectives
- Scheduling – creating the schedule and coordinating it with other GL offices to ensure the project meets the required goals in time
- QA Management – bug database management; assigning bug priorities; preparing and sending regular game builds to QA
- Communication – ensuring that the team communicates and resolves all blocking issues in a timely manner
- Presentation preparation; taking meeting notes; organizing the pipeline for Marvel’s approval of game assets/design decisions
Gameloft, a leading global publisher of digital and social games, has teamed up with Marvel to announce the development of a new smartphone and tablet title, “Spider-Man Unlimited,” the very first web-runner inspired by over 50 years of Spider-Man comics.
“Gameloft is once again honored to be working with the timeless super-hero universes created by Marvel” says Karine Kaiser, VP Marketing & Licensing at Gameloft. “With ‘Spider-Man Unlimited,’ players can expect a faithful recreation of the Spider-Man comics through an incredible narrative runner experience.”
Fans will enjoy the thrill of swinging, running, and fighting through a chaotic New York on the brink of destruction, as the formidable Sinister Six attempt to gain unlimited power by opening a malevolent dimensional rift to our world. It’s up to Peter Parker and iconic Spider-Man variations such as Iron Spider-Man, Spider-Man Noir, Future Foundation Spider-Man and Ben Reilly Spider-Man to team up and stop them. Fans will be inspired to collect and upgrade over 23 different Spider-Men, the most variations in any game, as they battle through an episodic adventure, featuring three narrative-driven issues facing Green Goblin, Vulture, Electro, and their dimensional counterparts along the way.